In the spirit of open science, we maintain our research archives on several platforms. Raw data sets are available on scholarworks (search Swenson, Yano, or Wharry), and other archives can be found on github.
We have been featured in:
- Sep 2017 – Purdue Nuclear Engineering News (Janelle Wharry Profile)
- Sep 2017 – CSUN BUILD PODER (Esteban Bautista Summer Research)
- Sep 2017 – Purdue Nuclear Engineering News (Alex Bullens SURF Project)
- Nov 2016 – Boise State MSE News (Kayla Yano Profile)
- Oct 2015 – KIVI-TV News, Boise ID
- Sep 2015 – Boise State News (PM/HIP Irradiation Campaign)
- Jul 2015 – Idaho Statesman (NSF RET)
- 2015 – DOE-NE Nuclear Science User Facilities 2014 Annual Report
- Oct 2014 – Idaho Business Review (NRC Grant)
- Oct 2014 – Boise State News (NRC Grant)
- Aug 2014 – Boise State MSE News (Matthew Swenson Award)
For further inquiry about open positions, collaborations, and other research questions, please submit the contact form.